Tuesday 1 July 2008

Saidinha do forno -


This Leopard girl is Guzel Gufranova my Bashkir friend, a very interessing part of Russia, and with her I start understand better, the mentality of this people....the language and culture. She's also from Ufa, city of Zemphira, and I heard they where neighbours :P

It was nice the nights we went for some jogging with temparatures bellow 25 celcius, the storys about goshts in the dark...I know everybody tought we're crazy at that time.

We still keep on touch, often...my akno to Sakhalin.

Having dance classes in Leonidovo was motive of several clashes between us...at that time I call her, Dancing Queen....I think I didn't was giving enough attention to what girl needs.... :)ACTION !
I'm happy they still dance....

We spend a wonderfull last night in Continental, Yousno Sakhalin...near piss off, and we plan to met again in future, I'm sure it will be done.
Dovskori Vstrichi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Privet,Renato!!! thanks for the nice words:) not happy to inform you classes were closed in leonidovo, dancing teacher fired, was difficult for me to struggle alone, Spread management just let it go like that. my voice was too lonely in the desert of managers who preferred to get rid of than solve the problem ! shame on them. and very best regards to you, you were the best manager in sakhalin